An nclxd update in Ubuntu 15.10
In the previous blog post, I teased the new features that we have in nclxd, a list ot the features that we have added are the following:
- stop/start/reboot/terminate container
- Attach/detach network interface
- Create container snapshot
- Rescue/unrescue instance container
- Pause/unpause/suspend/resume container
- OVS/bridge networking
- instance migration
- firewall support
In Ubuntu 16.04 we will be adding more features such as block device support, live-mgration support and other features. However since 16.04 is a LTS release we will focusing on scale and making it production ready.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!